Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you, tt angels!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Default Thank you, tt angels!

Thanks to whichever TT Angel found, and credited, my Best Buy order today. My DH FINALLY asked me to help him buy a laptop through SR instead of ordering it himself. Shocker! Anyway, now I can tell him I've been paid. Plus, I saved him $150 on the laptop he picked out, plus free shipping to boot. (tee hee) I think we both won!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

They found my Best Buy Credit TOO!!! Thank you SR!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

And my credit from Best Buy for DS's Wii fit.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I had an angel find my magazine discount center too this weekend. Woo hoo!

Yes, they found my Best Buy credit too. I was so happy to see it added to my total this morning.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

If it were not enough that my Best Buy TT was resolved today, now my Circuit City one has, also. The TT angels have certainly been busy! Thank you so much.

PS There is one outstanding TT showing (Avon #3931) that was resolved some time ago. Would you kindly remove it from your workload? Thanks again.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I wanted to add a thank you for finding my Marriott credits (TT #4345). That was a biggie and I REALLY appreciate it! Thank you very very much!

How does someone credit a best buy account.

How do I make an account...

I just got so many questions.
    Dee

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by dac921 View Post
    How does someone credit a best buy account.

How do I make an account...

I just got so many questions.
    It may help to start reading the stickies at the top of each section of the forum. You can also use the "new posts" button at the top to get all the new posts from the last time you logged in.

She got a credit bc she shopped through Best Buy. Most credits are automatic when you click through SR to make the purchase but sometimes they get lost and you have to open a TT (Trouble Ticket) so SR can find them and credit them accordingly. I really do suggest reading the Stickies (posts at the top of every forum) and that would help answer a lot of questions! We're always here to help, but this may help get you started.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    It may help to start reading the stickies at the top of each section of the forum. You can also use the "new posts" button at the top to get all the new posts from the last time you logged in.

She got a credit bc she shopped through Best Buy. Most credits are automatic when you click through SR to make the purchase but sometimes they get lost and you have to open a TT (Trouble Ticket) so SR can find them and credit them accordingly. I really do suggest reading the Stickies (posts at the top of every forum) and that would help answer a lot of questions! We're always here to help, but this may help get you started.
    Am planning on spending the evening reading them all.
    Dee