Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW Check out Restaurant.com!! 80% OFF!

Wink WOW Check out Restaurant.com!! 80% OFF!

Not sure if I should post this here, if I'm wrong hope the MOD's will remove.

There is a new discount code on the SR main page for up to 80% off at Restaurant.com for today through 11/20. (SR 7% back too!)
    I just purchased some gift certificates really, really cheap.

Would make great Christmas gifts...or just for that lunch or evening out.
    I got a 10.00 gift cert. for 60 cents..now that's a deal.

Go get em'
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Man I wish I could take advantage of this deal but they don't have any restaurants in any of the places I need to buy gifts for people.

Even for us there aren't many choices of places to use them and the restaurants they have are so restrictive in when and how you can use them that we haven't been able to use the ones I already have. Wish they would get some new restaurants.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    Man I wish I could take advantage of this deal but they don't have any restaurants in any of the places I need to buy gifts for people.

Even for us there aren't many choices of places to use them and the restaurants they have are so restrictive in when and how you can use them that we haven't been able to use the ones I already have. Wish they would get some new restaurants.
    I know that feeling, only a few places near me also, BUT I put in my Mom's zip code and the zip code where my daughter goes to college and tons came up. There were a few my Mom frequents and a few my daughter is dying to go to. Some are restricted, but you have to look at all the choices, like some of the 10.00 ones I looked at were good for lunch or dinner, mim purchase 15.00 and some of the larger ones like the 75.00 one I purchased is good for dinner only with a mim purchase of 150.00.
    So, yes you have to read the fine print before you purchase.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

We actually used one when we went to Pittsburgh last weekend. And Kevin used one last week to take the girls to a newer place in Indy while I was having Bunko. I love them!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Can you tell me how this works? If the terms say:

Valid with a minimum purchase of $35. Excludes alcohol. 18% gratuity added before the discount.

and I am getting a $25 gift card for $10 then they would order $35 worth of food (or more) and they could apply the GC and pay $10 for the difference plus the 18% gratuity correct?
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Can you tell me how this works? If the terms say:

Valid with a minimum purchase of $35. Excludes alcohol. 18% gratuity added before the discount.

and I am getting a $25 gift card for $10 then they would order $35 worth of food (or more) and they could apply the GC and pay $10 for the difference plus the 18% gratuity correct?
    Yes, that's it in a nutshell, Janet! It's even better if you get the card at the 80% off; a $25 card for $2!!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to get 2 $25 GC, and 1 $10 GC all for $4.60 and 7% back on that. Great deal!!!

Wish they had more restaurants in my area. One restaurant I would like to try is sold out so I'll have to keep checking back.

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I was able to get 2 $25 GC, and 1 $10 GC all for $4.60 and 7% back on that. Great deal!!!

Wish they had more restaurants in my area. One restaurant I would like to try is sold out so I'll have to keep checking back.

Thanks!
    Some you have to try on the first of the month to get.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

There are no places in my town to use these. I wish someone would participate so I could go out to eat cheaper.

So does anyone recommend a good restaurant (or 2) in Orlando that uses these certificates? I have pulled up quite a few restaurants - but I don't know any of the names. In our party of four people - two are vegetarian - so I know that might narrow it down futher.
    Elaine

Another question about them - Do they send you gift cards or certificates in the mail, or do you have to print them out right then & there when you place your order? I'm curious since I currently don't have a printer at home & don't want to order them from home if I have to print them out then.