Thread: Ebay

Default Ebay

Just full of questions this morning (and not thinking quickly or I'd have combined the threads)

I've got some stuff marked to watch on ebay. Hoping at least one works out tonight. Let's see if I can word my question even semi-correctly.....Ok..I'll go to SR and click through the ebay link. I'll bid on an auction. If someone overbids me and I have to counteract that, can I do it right there or do I need to click back through SR? Does that makes sense? I've never done this before, but wanted to give it a shot.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I believe every time you counter bid you have to go through sunshine to make it count. I do my BIN through sunshine and then some of my auctions and I just bid what I want to pay at the start.

Kim
    ________
    Mazda atenza
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I believe every time you counter bid you have to go through sunshine to make it count. I do my BIN through sunshine and then some of my auctions and I just bid what I want to pay at the start.

Kim

Thanks. I thought I had read that somewhere. I have a couple BIN's marked that end after the auctions so that if the auctions go higher than I want, I can go to the BIN's. I do usually bid what I'm willing to pay, but sometimes at the last minute I decide to try one more bid!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have a whole bunch of BIN from Sunday I am waiting on credit on. But it is nice to see .20 here and there from them. As much money as I give them they should give something back. Between auction fees and buying stuff.

Kim
    ________
    Lovely Wendie99
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:35 AM.