Thread: Personal Creations Anyone?

Default Personal Creations Anyone?

I ordered an ornament and a Christmas figurine a couple days ago. I have not received a comfirmation email or anything. Has anyone ordered from them, and did you get your comfirmation email immediatley? I usually do with other shopping places, so I am a bit concerned.

I tried to call, but they were not opened. Unfortunatley, I did not copy the order number after I ordered. Dumb, I know, but I usually don't because I figure I get a confirmation in the email.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I ordered an ornament and a Christmas figurine a couple days ago. I have not received a comfirmation email or anything. Has anyone ordered from them, and did you get your comfirmation email immediatley? I usually do with other shopping places, so I am a bit concerned.

I tried to call, but they were not opened. Unfortunatley, I did not copy the order number after I ordered. Dumb, I know, but I usually don't because I figure I get a confirmation in the email.
    They're a little slow with the confirm e-mails-generally if I order at night, I get them 10ish the next morning.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.