Thread: Sleep is overrated

Default Sleep is overrated

So, if you are looking for something to wake you up and get your mornings going, now is the time to buy Shock Coffee. The increased cash back is for a very short time, so if you are thinking of this for a Christmas gift for someone who goes to college, drives a truck, works the night owl shift or just likes to have lots of energy, get it now. The bottles of triple latte and triple mocha are great...and they help keep you awake, but don't give you that nervous feeling. The shock A Lots, chocolate covered coffee beans, taste fantastic, and are a good, quick pick me up. Plus we have a 5% off coupon right now.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Cindy-just wanted to let you know that i just ordered more coffee from shock coffee. it is really good coffee and my ds really likes the energy drinks. got the shock gift set for $59.95 and i saved $3 with the 5% off coupon plus free shipping. can't beat that. thanks for the heads up on this and for the higher payout.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Awesome, it really is good coffee. and I love the energy drinks, even better then starbucks. I have the organic coffee but haven't tried it yet, probably this weekend.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.