Thread: Coupon Code Question

Default Coupon Code Question

Hi all. I would like to apologize up front if this is answered somewhere else...I couldn't find it. I know if you use a coupon code you find somewhere online you don't normally get credit...I have two different scenarios...
    1) If you use a coupon code you get in the mail will you still get credit?
    2) What about a coupon code that is emailed to you?

TIA.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I think it's hit or miss depending on the vendor.

I've gotten credit (pure luck?) using a code emailed to me just recently but also have not gotten credit in the past. I think it's a "try and see what happens"?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    Hi all. I would like to apologize up front if this is answered somewhere else...I couldn't find it. I know if you use a coupon code you find somewhere online you don't normally get credit...I have two different scenarios...
    1) If you use a coupon code you get in the mail will you still get credit?
    2) What about a coupon code that is emailed to you?

TIA.
    No and No.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    No and No.
    Thanks Cindy. Even though not the answer I wanted. I just got a Free Shipping code for HSN and I was going to buy my Dyson I have been wanting. My DH finally said yes...now I have to decide if the free shipping is worth missing the credit....Hmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    Thanks Cindy. Even though not the answer I wanted. I just got a Free Shipping code for HSN and I was going to buy my Dyson I have been wanting. My DH finally said yes...now I have to decide if the free shipping is worth missing the credit....Hmmmm....
    I'll look and see if I can find any coupon codes for them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I've gotten lucky a few times, but then again, the savings from the coupons were more than I would get in SR credits.

Depending on whether or not free shipping is worth more than your potential credits, I'd try it and see. Just don't file a TT if it doesn't credit!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I just ordered it, the coupon code didn't work anyway because the thing is on sale! Oh well. Now I get my credit!!!