Thread: Spyware, Cookies, etc

Default Spyware, Cookies, etc

Ok. I am wondering what everyone uses to clear out the cookies, history, remove spyware, etc. More to the point, I'm wondering what you use that is FREE!!

I currently do the clearing of those through Internet Explorer (which I'm sure isn't effective) and I have something called CCleaner. Not sure if it's any good or not?!

Just curious what else is out there?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I am using CCleaner as well and I dont know how good it is either. I would like to know what everyone is using.

I use Spybot, Ad-Aware, CCleaner and AVG Anti spyware. They were all free. I don't know what the difference is between each program. But, when I run them, they all seem to come up with something that one of the other programs missed. I like CCleaner the best, because it is the quickest.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I use Spybot, Ad-Aware, CCleaner and AVG Anti spyware. They were all free. I don't know what the difference is between each program. But, when I run them, they all seem to come up with something that one of the other programs missed. I like CCleaner the best, because it is the quickest.
    I am basically using the same group of programs minus AVG since I have mcaffee on this work computer.
    Sunshine Rewards

I use ccleaner (free) and WinCleaner One Click (not free*bought at Staples for about $20) and NoAdware (free)
    Sunshine Rewards