Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Big Board

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by mseg16222 View Post
    Well I am currently in FIRST Which this is the first time ever in the top ten. But I am sure with all the shoppers out there I maybe fall down on the list by tonight
    Oh, I'm sure you will stay there....you have a big lead!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I did a lot of Christmas and Birthday shopping this month my kids birthdays are coming up in Sept and October. My husband is hoping that I have fiished it all

Sunshine Rewards

Great job all! I'm actually excited to say I'm in 48th place...I know, I know...a wee amount compared to you guys! But it's as close to the top 10 as I've ever been!!!

Good luck everyone!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    So, your the one that knocked me out? Well, I would like to be positive but I don't have any thing that will be added to my account, so I don't expect to last long considering Tricia said some people have 8 credits coming. Crossing my fingers though.
    Oh, no! I meant that there are 8 credits at stake because the winners get 10% bonus...which is about 8 credits for those at the bottom. You are still in the running for sure!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was in the top 10 for quite a bit of the month, which was SO cool. But the end of the month snuck up on me, I just kept putting off shopping I meant to do, and then 1.5 days ago I suddenly realized I was #10 with NOTHING else coming to me...I've been doing offers like crazy (relative to what I normally do) and almost nothing is crediting...very frustrating!

But still, very exciting to have been up there so much. From the way I started here last quarter, I never even thought I'd make ANY money!
    Sunshine Rewards

YES!!! #90!!! WOO HOO!!!

(Interpret with sarcasm)

With the new credit hold, my bottom line is sad. But I should have a head start next month.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default big board

I cant locate the results for July winners, Can you tell me where to find them, Or list the winners.

Thanks

Jtowner:

At the bottom of the big board page you can click on links for previous months...

I love to see how I'm making more money each month (even if I don't make it into the top 10)

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Big Board Winners....check your account, I just got credited for being #5....Whoo Hoo, Thank you Tricia!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Tricia,

thanks so much for a great program. the past month i've been off work so i've really had the time to do the offers on your site. Once school starts it will mean back to work. hopefully i'll still find time for my sunshine. it's been alot of fun watching my account grow.

keep up the great work!!
    thanks so much for the big board bonus.

Lori
    Sunshine Rewards