Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CRT question

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default CRT question

Hello all-

I want to say I asked this question on Dis but never really got an answer that made me say...oh I get it now thanks!

We have lunch ADRs for our upcoming trip. We are on the DDP, but was planning on paying OOP (w/some of my SR earnings of course!!) for this as I can't justify 2 TS credits at lunch!! So if I'm not mistaken it's like $33.99/person for lunch (CRAZY--but DH wants to see Princesses!! ). But what I don't understand is the whole photo package thingy.

According to allearsnet it says that you can get your photo taken in the lobby before you are seated & the package is four 4*6 prints of your photo, one 6*8 print of your photo & one 6*8 print of the castle in a Cinderella photo holder.

So are the photos included in the $33.99/person?? From what I'm reading it is, but that just doesn't seem right to me...seems too good to be true?? I don't know what I'd do w/all those photos of DH & Cindy anyway, but I wasn't sure if I understood this or not. I know it says you can purchase more of the prints, but wasn't sure if those listed are included.

We've never been to the castle before so I'm not sure what to expect except for a big ol' grin from DH!!

Thanks in Advance!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Nope the pics are not included. They are usually around $30 for the pic package. Its the same sort of thing as at Chef Mickeys or Akhersus in Norway with the character picture.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I should mention that if you give the photographer your camera they will take a pic for you so you don't have to buy the package.
    Sunshine Rewards

When we went to breakfast in November, the pictures were included in the price of the meal. We actually received 2 packages since we had over 5 people in our party.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Chelley00 View Post
    When we went to breakfast in November, the pictures were included in the price of the meal. We actually received 2 packages since we had over 5 people in our party.
    Oh well that's a neat change. I wish all meals that take the pictures would include the picture in the price of the meal.
    Sunshine Rewards

Do you know how it works? Is it one photo package per party of 4?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that if you plan on buying these photo packages they can all be added to your photopass cd also if you buy that. Apparently there is a number on the back of the pictures and you can use that number to add them to the cd.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Pictures were included when we went unless they've changed it since May 2006? We were 4 in our party and we got one set of pictures.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Yes the photo package is included with the price of the meal. I love it! It's one pose but you get all the pictures in a cute folder. It's kinda a pain carrying it around all day.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheshire Cat View Post
    Yes the photo package is included with the price of the meal. I love it! It's one pose but you get all the pictures in a cute folder. It's kinda a pain carrying it around all day.
    We had our pictures sent back to the hotel so we wouldn't have to carry them all day.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES