Thread: Father's Day

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

Default Father's Day

I'm looking for ideas on here for father's day. I absolutly want to be able to ship something that i can, of course, purchase through sunshine. My dad is such a hard person to shop for, he doesn't do/need anything. Maybe a gift card. last year I got him a gift card for a gas station (how pathetic)

Quote Originally Posted by kxmeeh View Post
    I'm looking for ideas on here for father's day. I absolutly want to be able to ship something that i can, of course, purchase through sunshine. My dad is such a hard person to shop for, he doesn't do/need anything. Maybe a gift card. last year I got him a gift card for a gas station (how pathetic)
    Does he like food? LOL! Dumb question. But really. Is there anything in particular? Is he a snacker or a sweet eater? What kind of hobbies?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I ordered the sample pack from Almond Plaza for my husband for his birthday in April...they were delicious! They are on the expensive side but they do make a great gift if you like this sort of snack!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES