Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I am nearly done with the girls but I am looking for tvs for their rooms. They have the old 19" chunky ones and I would like to find them smaller flat screen ones. They aren't for Christmas but I figure this might the best time for getting them. However, I have to work Friday, so I hope to be able to scout them out and buy them quickly before going to work, online.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Right! You would think!.....
    So I email the guy just to give him a hard time. He CALLS me back laughing and says ok the Starbucks is around the corner, the mall is on 202 and the Target is..... I was laughing so hard when he called me to tell me that.

At least he knows where my priorities are!
    Oh April! KOP on BF? Yowza - you are my hero!

We are leaving for Florida BF afternoon so I might get up a little early and shop online.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Oh April! KOP on BF? Yowza - you are my hero!

We are leaving for Florida BF afternoon so I might get up a little early and shop online.
    Heck no! I avoid KOP like the plague on most days let alone BF. I usually head to Exton or Coventry/Pottstown. His tourny is in Hatfield near Montgomery Mall.
    No worries..... Found the Target 5 mins from the rink, which is the store I need the most. Mall is around the corner if I feel the need for any more shopping!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Heck no! I avoid KOP like the plague on most days let alone BF. I usually head to Exton or Coventry/Pottstown. His tourny is in Hatfield near Montgomery Mall.

I have only been to KOP twice and there is no way I would be anywhere near there on BF. Oh, I haven't been to the Exton mall in so long. I guess it is time to make a trip to see BIL and go to the mall. I miss shopping at Boscov's.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I'm about 25 minutes drive from Exton - usually get down there once a month or so. But, not brave enough for Black Friday.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I'm about 25 minutes drive from Exton - usually get down there once a month or so. But, not brave enough for Black Friday.
    I'm 15-20 mins coming from the other direction and actually prefer it if I'm hitting a bunch of stores. That's the closest Sams Club to me, so that's where I do my bulk shopping. That's also the TRU I go to if possible, again don't like going near KOP!
    Sunshine Rewards