Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Did you meet your survey goal for this month?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    Me too!!! I had NO idea they changed it to once a day!! When did that happen anyway??

Well, my goal this month was 20 and I hit it.....but next month I am definately going to have a goal of 25 !!
    I think when the other survey changes happened is when the 24 hour rule changed. I happened to find out just by luck. I had been getting my surveys done by 7pm every day. Then we were expecting visitors one day, and I knew they would be leaving late that night. And I didn't want to get stuck in that crazy 11pm loop. So, I tried around 3pm and I didn't get any "exceeded daily limit" messages. Then the next day it credited. So, I have been surveying all day and night since.

I did notice last night. I was up very late(2 am) and thought I would get todays survey in for the day. But, I got the "exceeded daily limit" message. And I had taken a few over the weekend at 4am. So, I wonder if the daily cutoff is now 12 mid Pacific time??? Because I tried again later, around noon, and got a survey immediately.

Well, last month I couldn't qualify for hardly any surveys. But this month I actually made it to 11 ~ and my goal was 10. So I am a happy camper. My first Bonus!
    .................................................. ........Sunshine Rewards
    <------Wish I Were Here!

I too did very bad last month....and tried my hardest this month, but alas, I only got 15 credited....was trying so hard for 20...and dreaming of 25!!

Well, beggers can't be choosey!! I did a few others, but guess they didn't credit..so I'll take the 15 that did.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I did 29 this month, next month will be harder because I am going out of town for 6 days.
    Carrie

I got 30 after yesterday's posts today. So I am thrilled with that. Now after reading on the thread about credit reversals that you can try the Daily survey on more than one site my goal for next month is to get 25 here and 20 at the other site I do for a bonus at each. Don't know if it will work or not. Will have to try it.
    Sunshine Rewards

My goal was 10 (after doing 2 in June) and I did 23!!!

Now will my August goal be 20 or 25? I'm thinking 20 as I have 2 trips planned this month and not sure how much Internet access I'll have.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Have yesterdays surveys posted?

Are today's survey credits in? I didn't get mine
    src="http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/2007bronze.jpg">
    I've been gobbled by Anna

Quote Originally Posted by DooDahDay View Post
    Are today's survey credits in? I didn't get mine
    No...tricia posted somewhere else that there will be a delay today..greenfield is having some kind of technical problem.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I reached my goal this month. I was trying to get to 15 but I made it to 25. I'm hoping I can do as well next month too.