Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did you meet your survey goal for this month?

No, I didn't. I wanted at least 25 and came out with 22. Some days I just could not qualify, no matter what I did. And a few days I couldn't do it due to other reasons...
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    The surveys are not by 24 hours anymore but by day so go do it now
    Wow, that is great, I will have to try for number 18, tonight. That 24 hour loop was painful. Hit my goal of 10 and beyond , may try for 20, next month.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    The surveys are not by 24 hours anymore but by day so go do it now
    So you can do them anytime b/t 12 am to 11:59pm? If I do one now, I could do one anytime at all tomorrow? When did this start, I missed the office memo!!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Default I missed 25 by one measley survey!!

I had to go out of town one weekend, and on another weekend had a wedding and birthday party.
    I just couldn't muster the energy to fight them after the busy weekend nights.
    Oh well. 24 isn't bad and neither is the $3.00 bonus. The extra $2 is part of a mickey bar though.
    Still, looking on the bright side that's over $20 for the month just on surveys/bonus.

Angela

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by luvhockey View Post
    I had to go out of town one weekend, and on another weekend had a wedding and birthday party.
    I just couldn't muster the energy to fight them after the busy weekend nights.
    Oh well. 24 isn't bad and neither is the $3.00 bonus. The extra $2 is part of a mickey bar though.
    Still, looking on the bright side that's over $20 for the month just on surveys/bonus.

Angela
    Yeah, but if it's his ear you'll never know if he really hears you when you ask for that "special" treat! He may just have that "holey-er than thou" look on his face!

Hit 30 this month! I only missed the 1st of the month. I, too, missed the memo about the 24-hour window. Always doing it in the morning at work helped, but now I'm not going to worry so much!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I hit 28 this month. That's a big improvement from last month's 10 surveys I completed. I guess I shouldn't complain about last month's total though because I was at WDW for 9 of those days.

I think I will be at 27 once today's survey credits. Last month I got 10 so I made tons of improvement.

I got number 25 today and that was my goal. I was cutting it close. I got frustrated last month and only got 10. I didnt know about the 24 hour rule being gone. That is great news. Maybe I can do one everyday next month. They sure add up. At first I was very intimidated by the surveys and would not do them. Now, oh heck no YOU are gonna give me a survey. LOL

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    So you can do them anytime b/t 12 am to 11:59pm? If I do one now, I could do one anytime at all tomorrow? When did this start, I missed the office memo!!!!
    Me too!!! I had NO idea they changed it to once a day!! When did that happen anyway??

Well, my goal this month was 20 and I hit it.....but next month I am definately going to have a goal of 25 !!

Not even close. I always forget about the surveys and then the month is practically over. Last month I thought I had at least 10, but realized after everyone got their bonus that I'd only done 9. arg. This month I forgot completely and only did 5, I think.