Thread: I got a free CVS gift card in the mail today!

Default I got a free CVS gift card in the mail today!

I have NO idea what I did to get this (maybe a survey?), but I got a letter from Cone/Duke University Online Study. I just found an identical email in the email I use only for surveys, so that must be it. Wow! I don't shop CVS often, but for $10 in free stuff, sure I'll go!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

got a gift card for CVS today also don't remember getting an e-mail from them now have to remember what products were disscussed Cone /Duke University Online Study

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I have NO idea what I did to get this (maybe a survey?), but I got a letter from Cone/Duke University Online Study. I just found an identical email in the email I use only for surveys, so that must be it. Wow! I don't shop CVS often, but for $10 in free stuff, sure I'll go!
    I got the same gift card yesterday, plus an identical e-mail message from them last week telling me the card was mailed. I was trying my hardest to figure it out, but I DO remember taking some kind of survey that stated I would get a gift card for filling out their survey. I had thought it odd at the time because I think it was either a daily survey or OTX survey. I remember getting my usual payment of .80 or .75, so I just never gave it another thought. I guess their word was good!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, the sad thing is I looked on the forum and I have no idea what that survey was about or exactly when I took it. I'm also trying to remember what products they mentioned so I can make sure to at least LOOK at those.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards