Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 33 Days Until Christmas

Default (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 33 Days Until Christmas

It's 33 Days Until Christmas, but let's talk about the "Twelve Days of Christmas."

Which of the gifts from the "Twelve Days of Christmas" would you most like to receive and why? Creativity counts on this one because I will be choosing my favorite answer! Entries due by midnight tonight Eastern.

Standard rules apply:

http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=17569
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'd like to receive "Two Turtle Doves" from my husband because doves pick life partners and are faithful for life. It would be the perfect gift that symbolizes our forever love.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I would definitely pick On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Five golden rings. A girl can never have too many golden rings but my true love would probably add diamonds to the golden rings because he obviously loves me and knows what I want...a sign of true love!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I would choose the three french hens because they symbolize the christian virtues of hope, love, and charity. Virtues that I try to live by and practice.
    Sunshine Rewards

I would have to say 8 maids a milking, since quite frankly, I could really use 8 maids right about now! With all the hustle and bustle of the season approaching, working 2 jobs, having 4 kids, going to college at night, and volunteering as a Girl Guide leader and volunteering for my kids school, I AM POOPED! lol!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I would love to receive the gift of 9 Ladies Dancing. It symbolizes all the virtues I would like other people to attribute to me: 1) love, 2) joy, 3) peace, 4) patience, 5) kindness, 6) generosity, 7) faithfulness, 8) gentleness, and 9) self-control.

However, 9 Ladies Dancing evokes visions of happiness, beauty and gracefulness. Since "grace" is not my middle name, gracefulness would be a particularly wonderful gift.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I would take the 8 maids of milking. We go through LOTS of milk. Whatever is left over, I can sell for a profit. THEN, I really could use them to do quite a few chores around the house. However.....I would prefer...ahem....8 "BUTLERS" of milking.....Surely there would be a cute one in there somewhere......
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I would like my true love to give me a partridge in a pear tree. I love pears so I would put the pear tree in my yard, and pick pears whenever I want!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

5 Golden Rings.....in this economy downturn....Gold value is way up...this means more money to spend on SR!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

4 calling bird - 1 for each member of my family
    That way I don't sound like a broken record and someone or something else can "call" or "talk" to them on a daily basis and not be listened to!
    Sunshine Rewards