Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 33 Days Until Christmas

give me the Drummers- drummers are ALWAYS hot-hot-hot!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

As a single lady I would take the 10 lords, surely one of them could clean out my gutters, fix the outlet in the bedroom and move the heavy furniture so we can put up the Christmas tree.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I would choose the 5 gold rings... cause this girl loves some gold!!! DH does great in this department, but it would save him some $$$!!!

I've been thinking about this all day and I can't just pick one!! So here we go - I need the 12 lords a leaping, 11 ladies dancing, 10 pipers piping and 9 drummers drumming!!! and here's why: I need the pipers and drummers to play music while I dance with the lords a leaping and the ladies dancing!! It's my new weight loss plan!!!! Merry Christmas!!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I could sure use 11 pipers piping. We need a new septic system bad. It's going to cost about $15,000.

Hmmmm, maybe the 6 geese laying golden eggs would be better.

Photobucket

Without a doubt it's 10 lords a leaping. The thought of those men in tight pants leaping just for me . . . sigh . . . is it getting hot?
    Barb

7 Swans a Swimming. I'm sure the swans would be much happier swimming in nice, warm Florida water. And, I guess I would just HAVE to accompany them!? I mean, swans just can't get in the Southwest "A" cattle line alone, can they? And, if I'm in Florida, maybe I can squeeze in a visit to and ?
    Sunshine Rewards

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

give me 10 lords a leaping...i love the way those guys who dance ballet look

Wink

12 drummers drumming

I love drummers, marching bands etc. Love to watch and listen.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

This was a tough one, but here goes:

I would like to have the 3 french Hens while dining at Versialle France in the HALL of MIRRORS. Why not I just cashed in my 5 Golden Rings and decided to splurge for the holiday. Of course it would be beautifully decorated for the season by the leaping lords (they are great putting on the tree topper) .....and I am sure that I would have some drummers drumming and pipers piping for entertainment so the Ladies wll be dancing. Some maid in the back a milking waiting for the geese to lay those eggs, the swans of course would be swimming in one of the many beautiful ponds on property. Naturally the Calling Birds announce us as we walk in to the magnificent room, and the partridge is making sure that the best pairs are picked for a wonderful dessert of Tarte choco-poire caram?lis?e

and as for the 2 turtle doves...........hey you never know in this dream sequence I just may find my other half!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards