Thread: Make a Wish

Default Make a Wish

Does everyone remember when our Donation Station was Make a Wish? Well, the telethon that we have been waiting for is TODAY! It's a really great telethon where all of the money raised goes directly to specific wishes.

You can go to WZPL website and listen over streaming audio. (The "On Demand" tab at the top) I'll be calling into the station in the next 15 minutes or so to make our SR donation.

http://www.wzpl.com/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That was so awesome Tricia!! Loved hearing you on the radio!! Love the song you picked too!!

Feels great to be part of such an awesome community here!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh nuts! I totally missed it. I'm sure she was awesome and with all this media exposure she's "Walkin on Sunshine"!!!
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Oh nuts! I totally missed it. I'm sure she was awesome and with all this media exposure she's "Walkin on Sunshine"!!!

I am going to have that song in my head all day! But hey- that's better than most of these cartoon songs any day!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I haven't been on Sunshine lately because of vacation and other things, so I totally missed all this, so I was really surprised when I was pulling into the Target parking lot today and heard Tricia on the radio!!!!

My daughter was on there last night because she donated money for a girl who was the same age and her wish was to go to Disney (we just got home from there)

It's like I know all these famous people now
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Chelley00 View Post
    I haven't been on Sunshine lately because of vacation and other things, so I totally missed all this, so I was really surprised when I was pulling into the Target parking lot today and heard Tricia on the radio!!!!

My daughter was on there last night because she donated money for a girl who was the same age and her wish was to go to Disney (we just got home from there)

It's like I know all these famous people now
    How cool is that??? I really hope that some of our members heard it and were proud to be a part of SR.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs