Thread: I can honestly say....

Default I can honestly say....

I have NEVER seen more coupons and deals, starting on the 23rd and going through CyberMonday for anyone like I have for Sears or Kmart. I had over 700 coupons today. Naturally, I can't put them all up, so if I were you, and you want some fantastic deals, I'd be visiting these sites daily and checking out the deals. I sure am.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I will be NOW since I can't go out to the actual store on Friday morning. I've already been checking out what I can get online instead! Darn hockey!
    Sunshine Rewards

my problem is my dang kids keep putting off making their christmas list (I think I have the only kids who don't really care if they make a list or not.....) it is killing me.......not exactly sure what they WANT
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    my problem is my dang kids keep putting off making their christmas list (I think I have the only kids who don't really care if they make a list or not.....) it is killing me.......not exactly sure what they WANT
    I'm in the same situation as you, except my kid is an adult and he is still dragging his feet with giving me a list, his girlfriend too! Both of them are getting coal if I don't get that list by the weekend! What's wrong with these kids...heck, I'll just take MY list and go shopping for ME instead!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I'm in the same situation as you, except my kid is an adult and he is still dragging his feet with giving me a list, his girlfriend too! Both of them are getting coal if I don't get that list by the weekend! What's wrong with these kids...heck, I'll just take MY list and go shopping for ME instead!
    That's the spirit, Pam! Take care of yourself first..........no one else will.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    That's the spirit, Pam! Take care of yourself first..........no one else will.
    That's right!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    That sucks. I have the opposite... I thought I would have 1 more year of picking Taylor's presents for her, but noooooo she is developing a list a mile long and she tells me every 5 minutes that she wants a Barbie Jeep. I know we are going to have to get that for her now that she says it non-stop, and is telling Santa that is what she wants. If anyone spies it for less then 199.99let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    That sucks. I have the opposite... I thought I would have 1 more year of picking Taylor's presents for her, but noooooo she is developing a list a mile long and she tells me every 5 minutes that she wants a Barbie Jeep. I know we are going to have to get that for her now that she says it non-stop, and is telling Santa that is what she wants. If anyone spies it for less then 199.99let me know!
    Just saw the black friday ad for walmart and they will have the barbie jeep for $88...I'm sure it's in store only, but that looks like a BIG savings.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!