Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Received Disney GC today! THANKS SR!

I cashed out for two $25 cards on 10/28 and they arrived today, straight from Disney Shopping.

I ordered two more $25 cards on 11/7. They're not here yet but aren't needed until Christmas so it's all good.
    Sunshine Rewards

Anyone on the west coast get theirs yet? I cashed out on 11/3 and havent gotten mine yet
    Sunshine Rewards

bumping, anyone on the west coast
    Sunshine Rewards

From the posts it looks like people are receiving cashouts from 10/31 right now... I cashed out on 11/3 and I'm on the west coast... nothing yet... but I'm betting I'll get them any day now... I'll post when I do.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I also cashed out on 11/3, from the east coast. Leaving in 10 days....!!!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    From the posts it looks like people are receiving cashouts from 10/31 right now... I cashed out on 11/3 and I'm on the west coast... nothing yet... but I'm betting I'll get them any day now... I'll post when I do.

Well I'll keep my eye out!! Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

I cashed out on 11/9, no GC yet, and we are leaving tomorrow morning. I'm so upset... that was the money we were going to use to pay for our Candlelight Processional package.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedale3 View Post
    I cashed out on 11/9, no GC yet, and we are leaving tomorrow morning. I'm so upset... that was the money we were going to use to pay for our Candlelight Processional package.
    I am sorry to hear that you didn't get your gift card. Unfortunately, you cashed out a bit late - the redemption page does state 2-4 weeks delivery time. The Disney cards are now being sent straight from Disneyshopping so that adds to the time.

Hopefully you can save these cards for your next trip?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedale3 View Post
    Unfortunately, that gave us less than 3 weeks and it is taking the full 4 that our terms state. Sorry about that. But when Disney made the changes to their program last month, it pushed back all of our cashouts. In addition to that, the holiday cashout traffic is aways much heavier than the rest of the year...plus the mail is slower. We always tell people to allow 4 weeks because of that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I cashed out Nov. 2, which will be 4 weeks Sunday. I am hoping to get mine soon, I want to order pictures on my Photopass. Otherwise, I'll just save mine for my next trip in April 2011. Lord, I can't even fathom how many days that it.