Thread: What time do the Daily Surveys switch over?

Default What time do the Daily Surveys switch over?

It's 12:17am and it is still saying I've met my quota for the day? Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

I tried last night around 2am Eastern and got the same message. I wonder if the day now starts at 12 mid Pacific time??? I will try to stay up tonight and test it out. I'll let you know later.

I tried all day today(on & off from 8am till 2pm) to get one with no luck. Tried at 12:30am when I got home from work...still the same old message...No Surveys for you!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Ugh. That is so frustrating. Have you tried using a new e-mail addy?? This always works for me when I get that message. You can easily set up another account with gmail or hotmail. I don't know if you are aware that you can use a different e-mail than the one you use for your SR account. When they credit your account for the surveys, they go by your userid not your e-mail address. So, I personally have 3 different addresses. One is attached to my SR account. This is the one that gets the e-mails about new offers, paid clicks, announcements and monthly specials. Then the other two I use for offers and surveys.

Let me know if any of this works for you!

Well, my theory is all shot to hell. I have been trying since 3:00 am to get a survey and I just keep getting the "exceeded daily limit" message. Maybe the end/beginning of the month has something to do with it.

I've tried experimenting with this too...and not been able to figure it out...I'm not sure there is a pattern.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!