Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offers what to click and what not to click....

Default Offers what to click and what not to click....

Recently it seems that the offers have so many pop up boxes it's hard to tell what to click and what to shut down. It seems as if you could go through pop ups forever! They all seemed to open up the final stages page as soon as you got on them (you know the try 2 silver, 1 gold and 6 platinum offers) I would always close that window and do the "real one" that came up at the end of the offer. Now it seems that first one comes up and then it comes up again and it starts to get confusing.....does anyone have any good advice on how to handle these to get the offers completed properly?
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I've always just closed the pop up boxes but have wondered the same thing - I've hit a bit of a dry spell in freebie offers.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I'd like to hear the answer to this question too!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I've always just closed the pop up boxes but have wondered the same thing - I've hit a bit of a dry spell in freebie offers.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Same here.
    Me three. Those darn Modpaths - wish I could figure out why they never credit for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Good idea for a thread. I'm wondering, too. I am having fair luck, but it seems like the old "rules" for how to do the paid credits are changing faster than I am. Perhaps someone will come on and enlighten us with nifty new tips.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Good idea for a thread. I'm wondering, too. I am having fair luck, but it seems like the old "rules" for how to do the paid credits are changing faster than I am. Perhaps someone will come on and enlighten us with nifty new tips.
    Just want to tell you that I like your new dog picture...I'm having the worst luck with offers lately, even with a brand new email address...nothing is crediting at all for me? You and I are fighting to stay on the big board and with my luck, you are going to knock me off, no doubt about it! now will you back off a little, please?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I don't think it matters at this point i am trying all different ways and it is just hit and miss.

Then my Blockbuster from last month didn't go thru on the 15th so i have to wait til the 15th of december.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    ..I'm having the worst luck with offers lately, even with a brand new email address...nothing is crediting at all for me?
    Oh I'm so glad to hear this...sorry...but I am. No freebie offers have credited for me since the beginning of November. I'm glad I'm not alone. New email & all!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I always close out the one that pops up on me and go through to the end and look at the offers from the last page.

As for the offers I think it's just hit or miss, I tried some bigger ones with a new email and they didn't work but I have gotten others. Since 11/1 I've tried 35 offers and received credit for 25 of them so as long as your settings are correct you shouldn't have a problem.
    Sunshine Rewards