Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheetos Survey

My son and I did it and it gave us the congratulations page. Unfortunately now he really wants what they are selling and to my knowledge they don't exist yet. He was funny because it kept asking him questions that he said "How am I supposed to know that without trying them first" so then he just said "No opinion, they'll have to ask me later"
    Sunshine Rewards

i have been trying to go really slow too since i read that some are timed and they do not give you credit if you go too fast i will try again this afternoon when i get home..i want one everyday this month
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

I hope Tricia complains about the stupid Cheetos survey b/c we're all completing it and then not getting credit.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

One of my coworkers got the Cheetos survey this morning and just zipped through it. I got one on traffic schools and the DMV that took about 5 minutes. Both of us were VERY happy.

I'm looking at surveys as a "by guess and by golly" situation.

Chin up, everybody!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

OT but I just got another Cheetos one on another site and it said I successfully completed it there also so who knows why some people get credit and others don't. Maybe something about the way you answer which still isn't right to let you go through the whole thing and get the info but not give credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

I took it while talking on the phone, so yes, I got credit!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    OT but I just got another Cheetos one on another site and it said I successfully completed it there also so who knows why some people get credit and others don't. Maybe something about the way you answer which still isn't right to let you go through the whole thing and get the info but not give credit.
    Are we allowed to do survey's on more than one site? I didn't think this was allowed?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I just got this one and got worried as I'd seen this thread...came over here to read it and then it disqualified me based on who lived in my house. Oh well, better than letting me take the whole thing and then disqualifing me...
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I just got this one and got worried as I'd seen this thread...came over here to read it and then it disqualified me based on who lived in my house. Oh well, better than letting me take the whole thing and then disqualifing me...

Ok..This is very weird, but after it disqualified me, the very next survey it offered....THE SAME ONE!! Well knowing my demographics weren't correct, I put in my best friends and it went through....so I called her and read the questions to her....and I got credit in the end!! I did notice something though while taking it...I posted in on the general surveys thread too, but thought I'd copy and paste it here since it was this specific survey!

Every time my survey switched questions today, at the bottom of IE where it lists the progress of the page loading, I noticed after it was completely loaded a second or two later it would click down there (though the screen didn't change) and a new URL would show that ended in wait.gif

Do you think that we aren't supposed to answer questions until after that clicks? Like maybe that's there timer to decide if you are taking long enough. I had the Cheeto survey that apparently so many are having a hard time getting to credit AFTER they finish the survey. I waited until that wait.gif flashed and then I made myself read the entire question and every choice (though I didn't read them slowly) and then I marked my answer. It worked out and I have my first August survey!!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Are we allowed to do survey's on more than one site? I didn't think this was allowed?
    In the thread yesterday about Credit reversals Tricia said she thought we could do the Daily Surveys at more than one site. Don't know if both will credit or not so I am experimenting to see. Previously the owner of the other site said you would only get credit for one or the other but not both but I never tested that out. So I wouldn't do it if you are truly counting on getting the survey bonus.
    Sunshine Rewards