Thread: What to click revisited

Default What to click revisited

Tricia,

I think you misunderstood my question. I am not asking how to cheat an offer. I am asking what path they want us to follow, when the same boxes with the same questions appear at different times in the offer (usually it is the page that asks you to participate with the silver, gold and platinum offers but these pages seem to pop up at the beginning middle ane end of the offers other times it is another survey question that takes you in a different direction) it is hard to know which one to respond to. Since they are the same I am assuming that one will get me to the desired end of PROPERLY completing the offer and the others appear to be some sort of distractions. If I respond to the first page that pops up, then there are many many pages of replies that are avoided so I would think that would not be the correct path. You can start on one offer and end up chasing something totally different.

I understand that all offers do not credit and when they don't I wait a month and try, try again. If I put out a survey and wanted answers and it was confusing I would be happy that someone wanted to know how to properly complete the survey.

I wish a sponsor would look at this question and provide an answer to this question. I am not trying to cheat the offers just be able to finish them. Some get started and never seem to come to a conclusion, I am guessing because I followed the wrong set of pop up questions.

From the replies it seems that I am not alone in my thinking. Not one of those other members (and it looks like most of them are long standing SR members)mentioned cheating the sponsers they just were thinking the same thing I am that I wonder if I am completing the offers properly.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

The problem is that the advertisers don't want anyone to know exactly where you have to click to complete the offer. In their minds, that is cheating. They want you to click on the offer and just take the natural path that you would take if you were truly interested in signing up for the offer. If you get to the point in the offer that they think is worth value, they give us the credit. If you don't get to that point, they don't want to pay. So it may not be "cheating" to post where you have to click through, but it goes against the spirit of the signup--that you are truly only clicking through and completing things that you are interested in.

Does that make sense?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That makes it a little clearer. Thank you
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards