Thread: Coupon question

Default Coupon question

I know we can't use coupons codes from other rewards sites or from emails directly from a merchant. I see in the sticky though that we can use codes posted on a merchant's site.

My question falls into a gray area, I guess, not covered by either of the above. I received a coupon in the mail (snail mail) from 1800PetMeds. It's directly from the merchant, not a third party. It's a "we miss you" promotion. Can I use that code and still get credit from Sunshine?

(I know any credit would be on the amt. of purchase after coupon)

Thanks for any help!

You can try it, but we just might not get credit. They generally only allow people to use EITHER a coupon like that or a cash back site. That way, people can't double dip.

But you can try it. The worst thing that will happen is that you get to use the coupon (which is probably better than the cash back). Best case scenario, you will still get both.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thx. I'll give it a go. Just wouldn't want to be accused of trying to cheat anyone or do something illegal.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

My daughter happened to have a Friends & Family coupon for 30% off at Gap. She was able to shop online through SR and use the coupon and still got her SR credits to her account. I think it depends on the store.