Thread: Best place to order a photo calendar?

Default Best place to order a photo calendar?

I've been thinking of trying to make a photo calendar of my furry little sister (probably the only way she will get in my apartment, since dogs are not allowed) and starting that is on my list of things to do this week. What sites have others gone with for their calendars? I've done my own in the past and just taken them to Office Max to be bound, but thought this might save me a bit of time, ink, and paper. I think it's been around $2-3 in the past for just the binding.

I do like the collage look, but I'm also looking for best price, so it may end up depending on what I decide to use for pictures and how many I have. I still need to burn a CD of what my mom has of the dog too.

I see that the Vista Print free 2008 calendar offer is still active and I can use that for 2009, but how much is shipping?

Thanks! I'm thinking this may be my project for Friday!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I did ones from Shutterfly a few years ago, but this year I am doing one from the big membership store that isn't on SR. I know it is awful, but they are $10 each and you can add a photo on the day square (which I am doing to highlight each person on their birthday). I love the new Shutterfly collage options, and if I could do the photo on the days I would do mine at Shutterfly instead.

I also ordered from the big warehouse. I just did it Sat and they shipped today.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I know others here love snapfish for calendars (see Tricia's videoblog) but I love/prefer Kodak and have been using them for the last 6 yrs.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm in the process of doing mine on shutterfly - did one last year and it came out great!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

I did mine through Vista and the shipping was about 5.00 ~ but with the 2.00 back I thought it was a great deal.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle