Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 30 Days Until Christmas

Default (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 30 Days Until Christmas

Okay, we've generated ideas for decorating indoors and out. We've shared recipes and traditions. We know all of your favorite holiday tunes. We know which coupons and merchants you have your eyes on. So, what's missing? Well, we've spent so much time focusing on other people and other things that I think it's time we got a little selfish!

Tell us today what YOU want for Christmas. I know I have my own little wish list. What's on yours?

Post your Christmas wish in this thread to enter. We'll randomly pick one winner at the close of today's contest.

Standard rules apply:

http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=17569
    Angie

Well... besides a rubber duckie

I would like something yummy from Mrs. Prindables... They all look so good... so the gift giver would also make the choice of what one to get for me, so I won't be burdened with trying to choose.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

There are many things I actually need this year, but this year I am praying for health. My family has had a rough year, mom is fighting Stage 3 breast cancer, Grandma has a blockage in her carotid (sp?) artery and my aunt has sever vision issues caused by diabetes. The 3 women in my family are sick and I am here trying to keep the family strong. So this year for Christmas I am hoping for my family to get healthy.
    Sunshine Rewards

It's so hard for me to be selfish. I would love one of those big flat screen tvs but I just can't justify DH spending that kind of money right now when all the tvs we already have work just fine.
    Robin

Please Santa, I would like a Kitchenaid Wall Oven and Cooktop!! (trying to remodel kitchen)

There was a new Disney Monopoly I saw at WDW that I mentioned to my Mom (she went back again after we did).

I honestly don't know- we're mostly just shopping for the kids this year. I'd like some new clothes I guess, preferably from Lands End.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

From Sr merchants, I'd pick the amethyst/white gold pendant from MJB.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I would really like a new ipod...with bigger storage...mine is all filled up.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I really wanted a Dyson Vaccuum (Hubby let me order from HSN last week), a new gold wedding band (my original set is a bit tight and not practical with the baby, I feel like I am going to scratch him) (Ordered this last week from Ebay), a DS with Dogs (got this from Target), a digital photo frame (my aunt purchased this for me)...so really there is nothing left that I want...World Peace maybe?

a small plasma for my bedroom (I don't really like tv's in bedrooms but I think I will finally give in an get one so if one of the girls is sick they can go in my room and lay down to watch a movie and take a nap)......
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards