Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 30 Days Until Christmas

I want a new phone, a hard drive, and a scholarship to go back and get my master's degree.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oh this is EASY!

I would call her Vivian & I'd love her!! How can you say no to that face??

Or DVC membership....

but most likely I'll buy myself a blue topaz ring from MJB!! It's beautiful!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

What I wanted for Christmas is to know that I had a job - and I do. I've been waiting since August to see if I would be laid off, but found out last Wed that I'm safe - so now I can actually start my Christmas shopping.

I want a sewing table. And a place to put it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I would love a new AP for WDW!!! That's my most favorite place and I love it!!! DH knows this so that's what I usually get

I want a Wii and a Wii fit. Already purchased.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

My wish list has been the same for 4+ years but this year is special because I feel like I have been blessed with a new life essentially. Hubby is on a new job path, we have a new beautiful house, and so my wish this year is a baby. I want santa to bring me a baby that I can enjoy next year and we can finally have our family.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

There are so many wishes I have for Christmas that are non tangible.

If we're talking actual gifts, believe it or not as techie as DH and I are, the one thing I have yet to get is a digital photo frame. I would want the biggest one they have!
    Sunshine Rewards

I want a new Chevy Tahoo.

I sent my last kid to college and I have been working 2 jobs (3) if you count Sunshine-the last 8 years putting kids through college. My 2000 Chevy Blazer has over 100,000 miles on it. I usually end up driving what is left in the drive way. In the 27 years that I have been married, I have never gotten to pick out a vehicle, I always end up with someone's. The Blazer is actually our dd's and sons, that they drove in Marquette MI at college. The brakes have been replaced numerous times, because they use sand instead of salt. The black is so faded it looks grey. You can't see out the side mirrors. I walk to work every day, but I want a nice vehicle for myself. So this is just a Christmas dream--a nice big gas guzzler.

DH and all of his family have been asking what I want, and I am having a tough time coming up with ideas for myself this year.... I just keep thinking of more things for DD and even DH. I have wanted nice front loading washer and dryer for awhile, but since mine worked fine I couldn't justify buying them yet......well much to my surprise My mom found a good deal on them and bought them for me for Christmas. With a gift that expensive and nice I have a hard time wanting anything else. Plus my sister mentioned getting me a new digital camera (mine really is fine, but her newer one took much better pictures in the dark at Disney). My mom and sis and I am sure my dad are spoiling me so bad I might just tell DH not to get me anything. The only idea I have suggested at all is more cashmere sweaters. He has picked out some nice ones for me in the past.