Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 30 Days Until Christmas

As silly as it sounds, I would love new windows in my house! The builder of our development put in the biggest garbage windows and the window company has since gone out of business (wonder why?). The seals on the windows began failing when the house was only 5 years old. The house is now 11 years old and we have water/ice in between the double pane glass. It looks terrible and is very drafty. We don't have the money to replace the windows so for the last three winters we've covered them in plastic.

So, if Santa would bring me new windows I'd be one happy gal!
    Debbie

I've been so blessed, and have more than one should wish for. But, in the spirit of this thread I'd love to be able to travel, and show my kids the world.....it's important to have dreams Or I could use new cookie sheets
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

For fun....I would like a maid service and a professional chef to come to my house once a week. A new car would be nice too!

Realistically, I'd like a gift card to Red Lobster, some flavored teas, a nice pair of warm and fuzzy pajamas, a cheese plate, and a new can opener.
    Sunshine Rewards

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

My Christmas wish is the deposit for Disney. Last night, my dh decides after weeks of hinting that I want to go back, that he is considering a vacation in May. Within a few hours, I had our dining all figured out, but I can't call and make the ressies until we have a deposit down on the package. I told him that I would give up all presents that would have been under the tree. Here's hoping!

I'd love some size 8 jeans and the bottom to fit into them!

OK, how 'bout some new toasty slippers? Maybe with Mickey on them?
    Sunshine Rewards

Talking

Now don't laugh, I'd love a face lift and a neck tuck. Yes, when I got sick this past summer I lost 35 lbs and my face is sagging and wrinkled and my neck is starting to look like a turkey!! At least that's how I feel, DD says it's not that bad, but I'm sure she's just being nice. Go ahead and laugh now, I do every time I mention it. Realistically, I know I could never afford one, but I'd love to get rid of those wrinkles. Dang, getting old SUCKS! (oops, can I say that here?)

On a lighter side, I'd love more Disney Dollars and/or gift cards to go on my trip, 25 days to go and not enough saved, YIKES!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I just want another year of good health for my family and myself!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I loved reading all of your Christmas wishes. I hope you had fun. We don't often get the chance to just think about what we'd like to have and share that with others. I truly hope that all of your dreams come true this holiday season.

Our winner is Post #12 Sunni. Congratulations!

Open a trouble ticket to verify your forum email addy and your mailing address. We'll get an SR prize out to you!
    Angie

Thank you very much! What a surprise when I checked this morning!

I agree with Miss Angie! I hope that all your wishes come true!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thank you SR! I received my wonderful Disney notecards. They are really nice cards and so cute.

Thank you again for having all this holiday fun.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards