Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Land's End Daily Deals

For anyone who has the boots already, are they hard to get on and off? My oldest daughter had a pair of Land's End boots about 5 or 6 years ago and they were really difficult to get on so I've stayed away from them since. However, from the description on the website, they seem to have maybe improved on this but I'm still unsure. Anyone have any experience with this?
    Debbie

The goose down vests are on sale again today. $19 plus free shipping. I broke down and ordered one as a gift for someone but I can't say who!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    For anyone who has the boots already, are they hard to get on and off? My oldest daughter had a pair of Land's End boots about 5 or 6 years ago and they were really difficult to get on so I've stayed away from them since. However, from the description on the website, they seem to have maybe improved on this but I'm still unsure. Anyone have any experience with this?
    I'm so sorry Debbie - I didn't check back on this thread after posting yesterday. I apologize if my response is a day late and a dollar short. The boots are very easy to get on and off because they have velcro tabs on both sides that open the boots up nice and wide, making it (fairly) easy to get the ankle in there. My oldest DD was "solid" (not quite chunky, but not a string bean, LOL) when she was a toddler and I started buying these winter boots for just this reason - easy to get her tubby little leg in there, LOL! Hope that helps!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Today is the very sexy angel vests. I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    I'm so sorry Debbie - I didn't check back on this thread after posting yesterday. I apologize if my response is a day late and a dollar short. The boots are very easy to get on and off because they have velcro tabs on both sides that open the boots up nice and wide, making it (fairly) easy to get the ankle in there. My oldest DD was "solid" (not quite chunky, but not a string bean, LOL) when she was a toddler and I started buying these winter boots for just this reason - easy to get her tubby little leg in there, LOL! Hope that helps!
    Thanks so much! You've put my mind at ease. I did end up ordering a pair for her the other day and they have already shipped out. I'm hoping they work for her! I do appreciate you getting back to me. The ones that I had for her when she was younger were Land's end, but they only had velcro on one side and they were awful to get on and off. I'm glad to hear these are different! I can't wait to get them now!
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    Thanks so much! You've put my mind at ease. I did end up ordering a pair for her the other day and they have already shipped out. I'm hoping they work for her! I do appreciate you getting back to me. The ones that I had for her when she was younger were Land's end, but they only had velcro on one side and they were awful to get on and off. I'm glad to hear these are different! I can't wait to get them now!
    Oh great! Yes, they are different - the velcro is on both sides now and is MUCH better than the old style. Good luck!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member