Thread: Finish Line free shipping, not so?

Default Finish Line free shipping, not so?

I was going to place an order at Finish Line because they had free shipping listed in the coupons section. But they are charging shipping? What's up?
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I was going to place an order at Finish Line because they had free shipping listed in the coupons section. But they are charging shipping? What's up?
    I think someone put the wrong dates on this at Finish Line. It was released on the 24th, but it was probably the one for Thanksgiving day only, which we also have up. There will be free shipping on that day.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy. I found two really good deals, I may wait to order. they are having a great sale on Crocs.
    Sammielynn

The AM just confirmed it is indeed a correct link and that unless you have something in your cart that is not eligible for FS (ie : underarmour) that you should get the discount.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

This is what the link says: FREE Shipping No Minimum 11.24-11.26

The only way I am getting frees shipping is to order $75. I just want one pair of Crocs. Way it is worded I thought there were no restrictions.
    Sammielynn

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    This is what the link says: FREE Shipping No Minimum 11.24-11.26

The only way I am getting frees shipping is to order $75. I just want one pair of Crocs. Way it is worded I thought there were no restrictions.
    Ya, me too.

Makes me feel better, thought I was doing something wrong. Thanks for checking!
    Sammielynn