Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Photo Gift Purchases

You are very welcome. Now, could you send some of that cold medicine my way? I feel a doozy coming on
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    You are very welcome. Now, could you send some of that cold medicine my way? I feel a doozy coming on
    I can't spell any of these....
    Ecinacia, vit C, Cold medicine, Mucinex and Nyquil (any medicine that comes with a shot glass has to be good!)
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

I am so excited! Our calendars showed up in the mail today, and the are soooo AWESOME!!!! I love them and can't wait for family members to open them on Christmas. Very enjoyable project, great deals, and the most wonderful gifts ever. Thanks Tricia, for the idea, and everyone else for answering my technical questions during this project.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think I am going to create a book also and wait for a really good deal because it might take several books to get it done. I am going to take the pictures of the kids with the characters at Disney. The best of all of our trips with each character and then I am going to create books with them. Once I get them I can take them with me for the next trip and let the characters sign on their page. I think this will be the best keepsake ever and the cost can't be that bad since we buy new autograph books each trip. Instead we will only go after pictures of the ones we don't have an make new books once we get enough. Then we can go after their autographs the next time. It will sure beat the same old same old we have been doing.
    Sunshine Rewards

For those of you that made Snapfish calenders.. How big are the numbers? Granny is, well, all but blind. But I know she'd love the big pictures if the dates were big enough! TIA!!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards