Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photo Gift Purchases

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I've been trying to decide on a couple of pictures to have put on canvas. I just love those. I just thought about buying one for DS24 that's moving on Dec 1. Think he'd like a family portrait? Being a bachelor and all I wouldn't want to cramp his style!

Then, I have so many pictures to have developed that I hate to even start uploading them. I'll never delay processing again.
    He might like a Favorite picture of him when he was a kid.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

So far, I have done calendars and Christmas cards. I just ordered a collage photo mug and I'm working on a mouse pad. I'm sure I'll come up with something else!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    He might like a Favorite picture of him when he was a kid.
    That's a good idea! Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am making family calendars this year for everyone on DH's side of the family. I thought it would be easier to have it shipped to them and also a meaningful gift. DH's grandparents are all passed away and so I'm also including photos of them at different ages and with the kids from long ago. I put those photos in sepia tone throughout the calendar.
    I decided on shutterfly to order them from because I liked how their calendars were set up. I think I'm going to order them this weekend because they have great specials on free shipping and % off. Plus they have a couple of secret sales going on. One is a free calendar with a minimum order. So I think I will save a ton.
    I've also decided to order photo cards online from them as well rather than trying to find a photographer to do Christmas card photos. We took some this week at Stone Mountain and they turned out great. Good enough for the yearly card! They also have a buy 50 cards, get 25 more free. I'm always looking for a bargain!

I finally placed my order today. I used as many dicount codes as I could.
    Free calendar with $50 purchase
    Free shipping with $25 or more
    Buy one calendar get additional 50% off
    Buy 50 photo cards and get 25 free

I thought I got a pretty good deal for what I ordered.

25 5x7 Photo Card - Free $0.89 $0.00
    50 5x7 Photo Card $0.79 $39.50
    1 Custom Photo Calendar (12 months) - Free $19.99 $0.00
    1 Custom Photo Calendar (12 months) $19.99 $19.99
    4 Custom Photo Calendar (12 months) $9.99 $39.96

Shipping and Handling:
    Total for this recipient: $24.98
    Discount: -$34.98
    Tax:$6.26
    Grand total: $95.71

I'm glad to get those items off my list and I'm ready to address those cards to be mailed out!

Default Help Please!

OK - The recent photo gift contest thread made me want to do one (or two or three.)

How does the crediting work? Usually I try to shop quickly, so the cookie doesn't expire. This seems like it could take a long time. Do you create your projects and then move them into the basket all at once? Can you go to the site multiple times and still get your shopping credit? I'm very confused!!!

Thanks!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

It took me a while to do the calendar. I had to collect the photos from family and such. I took a week or so to do it like I wanted it. I just used spare time to work on it. When I was ready to order (and they had a great sale) I just logged into SR and then clicked on the shutterfly and went in to order. I have not show a credit yet, so I sure hope I get credit. I've already received it. I ordered it last Sunday night and all of it was delivered on Thursday of this week. How fast is that? And that was free, ground shipping! The calendars are top notch. They are real thick card stock on each page and are nicely done and packed in zip top bags. I just need to get them wrapped and mailed out to family.
    The cards were photo cards and were not as thick as I thought. They are just like a photo. I thought they would be more like card stock and thicker. but they are ok. Good price for them.
    SO if I was you, I would log in and prepare items. Then when you are ready to order, go to SR and then login and place order.
    I'm thinking of having a few projects made in my account in case they have good sales come up. I'm thinking of making a book with all my daughter's artwork. I've been taking digital pics and saving so I don't have to keep all those papers. Once I see a good sale on the book, I can then buy since I'll have it completed already.

Thanks! Did your credit come through yet?
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

It works out because you don't put them in your cart, they are just saved as projects. Then when you are ready, you just log in, put them in your cart and check out
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    It works out because you don't put them in your cart, they are just saved as projects. Then when you are ready, you just log in, put them in your cart and check out
    Thanks - that is the simple answer my cold-medicine-clouded-mind needed!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards