Thread: A Little Bummed Out? But I'll Live!

Default A Little Bummed Out? But I'll Live!

I had two orthopedic appointments yesterday - the first one at 8 am for my knee -(the jell injections)- well Dr. Stu said everything is wonderful and it looks like I don't need to get another round of injection (not just yet) - he wants to see me in 3 months for a follow up - OH I WAS SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT - I can actually walk and not feel the pain.

Well, the second orthopedic appointment was at 3 pm - I went to see the orthopedic in PA that is treating my carpal tunnel? well that one didn't go to well. After a month of PT my hand isn't getting any better, so they have scheduled me for surgery on December 18.

So, I now am going to have to fast forward all my Christmas stuff. Gotta put up the tree, decorate the house (thank GOD DH and I did the outside lights this past weekend) - got most of my shopping done, haven't even started the cards yet, I just haven't found time - will start wrapping everything this weekend.

I feel bad for poor MissSMIG, since I have to cook on Christmas Eve and will be only one handed (and my dominant hand will be all bandaged up), she will be making her first turkey - I will supervise as much as I can.

Oh! I am happy that I am getting the surgery, but scared at the same time?
    Dee

Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Oh no So sorry to hear that! I hope that the surgery goes well and recovery is fast!

PS What part of PA are you in, or are you in NJ or DE? Quite a few of us are from PA.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sorry to hear to about your surgery. I hope you get everything done that you need so you can rest and recouperate. Best part about having it done now...you will be alset for the new year!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Wonderful to hear that you aren't having knee pain! I'll pray that surgery goes well and recovery goes quick. As long as you have someone you love, the holidays will be wonderful. Have fun getting ready for Christmas. The faster it's done the faster you can enjoy it, right!!!
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Oh no So sorry to hear that! I hope that the surgery goes well and recovery is fast!

PS What part of PA are you in, or are you in NJ or DE? Quite a few of us are from PA.
    I live in the Pocono's but work in Somerset county NJ
    Dee

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by dac921 View Post
    I live in the Pocono's but work in Somerset county NJ
    I'm in Chester Co, and my DS plays ice hockey, we'll be traveling to Pittson after the holidays for a weekend of games.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I'm in Chester Co, and my DS plays ice hockey, we'll be traveling to Pittson after the holidays for a weekend of games.
    Best of luck on the game... I gotta work all weekend, I work part time for Lowes.
    Dee