Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: <EXTRA> Posts?

Default <EXTRA> Posts?

Okay, something happened. Now I can't get into ANY games and it says I have to do <EXTRA> Posts to play any game. How many is <EXTRA>? I do have a life outside the computer!

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Quote Originally Posted by TtownAnne View Post
    Okay, something happened. Now I can't get into ANY games and it says I have to do <EXTRA> Posts to play any game. How many is <EXTRA>? I do have a life outside the computer!
    Anne, I didn't realize you were over here!

I think it's 75 posts now to play.

And now that I made that post, any game I click on says I am not allowed to play a game in that category. What category is it? I am completely baffled by this site, really.....

I'm fairly new, Mandi! 75 posts?!?!?! Sheesh, most of my posts are spent "elsewhere"

Quote Originally Posted by TtownAnne View Post
    I'm fairly new, Mandi! 75 posts?!?!?! Sheesh, most of my posts are spent "elsewhere"
    Yeah, me too.

I'm betting that the games you're clicking on are the "premium" games. Starting today they have a $20 fee for 6 months. There are still free ones, but you have to have a minimum (IIRC) of 75 posts to play.

I am really hurt by people posting that their posts are "better spent elsewhere." I was trying to hold my tongue on this. But.....

We work really hard to provide fun and games over here for our members. It costs us a lot of time and money to run the "free" games. If you don't want to waste your time posting in our community, then why are you wasting your time playing our games?

It's one thing to just decide that you don't want to come here anymore because you don't want to have to post to play games. But it is entirely different to post that you have better places to post than here with a little wink. We're real people sitting here working around the clock to make this a fun place and it is hurtful to see people posting these kind of things.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ttownanne, I just looke at the arcade and here is what it say's up top : Arcade announcements:
    Welcome to the Sunshine Rewards Arcade! You can play the free games as much as you want, but if you don't post in the forum at least once a day, any high scores will not save. Premium game subscriptions are $19.99 for six months but free for everyone through July 31, 2007.
    So I think it's just one post a day for your high score to record.
    I believe there are some problems with the games right now and I am sure SunshineGirl is working on it.
    Hope that helps you a bit .

Dovie
    ~Dovie~
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I am really hurt by people posting that their posts are "better spent elsewhere." I was trying to hold my tongue on this. But.....

We work really hard to provide fun and games over here for our members. It costs us a lot of time and money to run the "free" games. If you don't want to waste your time posting in our community, then why are you wasting your time playing our games?

It's one thing to just decide that you don't want to come here anymore because you don't want to have to post to play games. But it is entirely different to post that you have better places to post than here with a little wink. We're real people sitting here working around the clock to make this a fun place and it is hurtful to see people posting these kind of things.
    Yikes. I think you may have misunderstood what my was for. I wasn't at all implying that my posts are better spent elsewhere. I am sorry if it came across that way, Tricia. Anne and I belong to a parenting forum and have for many years. (which if you want I'm happy to give the link to) We weren't referencing another GPT site at all. We're just both over there all the time so that's where my came from, since I'm on there entirely too much. Of course I'm on here entirely too much too. They are totally different sites with totally different uses/purposes. Anyway, sorry if your feelings were hurt. It wasn't my intent.

Tricia I'm sending you bunches of . I'd send you a pb&j sandwich with lot's of love but you live to far away from me.

Dovie
    ~Dovie~
    Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Once you start poking around here you'll find that your posts rack up in no time! There's a fun Bump Thread and an ABCs of Disney thread that you can always jump in on and there are threads on all sorts of interesting thing. Everyone here is a blast, so there's lots of chit chat going on and you'll be coerced into saying funny things and I think you'll like it here.

When I started over here I never thought I'd spend a lot of time here because I was on the DISboards all the time. Now, I've found that it's possible to be active on more than one message board I hope you'll continue to give the boards a chance - hope to see you around the various threads.

-Abby
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!