Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am not meant to do surveys!!!

Default I am not meant to do surveys!!!

I am so mad. I have been trying to do surveys for the last several days. Most of the time I cannot qualify. (I do 5 minutes of preliminary stuff, only not to qualify). Then 2 days ago I got to do one. I was at the end when the ask for personal info. My electric goes out!!!!

Then today I was 50 percent done, and then I pushed the "next" button and then the site said "cannot be found". I cannot complete one!!! I am so frustrated!!!!

Okay...my vent is over....

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Then today I was 50 percent done, and then I pushed the "next" button and then the site said "cannot be found". I cannot complete one!!! I am so frustrated!!!!

Angela
    Frustrating day!

In the future, if you get the "site can't be found" message, at least try to click back...if it takes you to thwe page you were on, try to click "next" again. I've done that a few times recently, and each time I ended up finishing, and it did end up crediting. Even if it doesn't, that's no different than if you didn't try! Anyway, that has worked for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

I feel for you Angela! Today was a REALLY tough survey day for me too, but I finally got one. I completed the psycho Cheetos one and then got 'da boot. Then I went around and around for almost an hour trying to qualify...by the time I got into one, it felt like I'd exhausted at LEAST a year's worth!! The crazy things we do for 80 cents and a possible bonus...sigh...
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I have a hard tim qualifing for the surveys. I thought it was just me. It is nice to know I am not alone.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I hear you. I feel like I never qualify for any surveys. I have even started having DH do surveys as he is sitting here watching tv and he doesn't qualify. I think there must be a few of us that are just out of luck.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    I hear you. I feel like I never qualify for any surveys. I have even started having DH do surveys as he is sitting here watching tv and he doesn't qualify. I think there must be a few of us that are just out of luck.
    Do you keep trying over and over? At first, I wasn't qualifying but then I started going back and trying, again. The screen tells me No and I usually get one, anyway. Got 19, last month, but one never made it home to SR so I didn't try for 20.

Yes, I keep trying and trying. I have even been trying to use another email address and no luck.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Yes, I keep trying and trying. I have even been trying to use another email address and no luck.
    I'm sorry. Maybe your luck will pick up, this month. I set my goal at 10 because I wasn't get many surveys, then, surprise, I got nearly 20.

Do we still have that incentive this month for surveys? I would like to at least get 15 in. I figure every other day would work. But I tried so many times yesterday! So did DH.

I did use the back button. But nothing ever came back up. Just that dumb "page not available" screen.

I will try again today!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I'm sorry. Maybe your luck will pick up, this month. I set my goal at 10 because I wasn't get many surveys, then, surprise, I got nearly 20.
    I hope that my luck for August did pick up. DH completed a survey on drinking and vodka last night. That makes one already for August. Only 9 more to do!!!