Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am not meant to do surveys!!!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    I hope that my luck for August did pick up. DH completed a survey on drinking and vodka last night. That makes one already for August. Only 9 more to do!!!
    You picked the wrong smilies. You should have used and I am a smilie addict.

I finished one today!!!! YEAH!!!! I feel that my luck is changing...

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I think our luck is changing for August. DH has been able to complete several surveys this month and today I actually got on on pizza. DH has done several surveys on alcholic beverages. He is loving them. I told him that they must think he drinks alot.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I finally got one the other day...but not since. I have been doing SR for a year and I have only gotten that 1 survey! Maybe I can get a bonus for bring the one with the least number of surveys with the most number of tries!
    Sunshine Rewards

I now have finished 6 surveys for August. Unfortunately, Saturdays did not go through. So I am at 5. I am going to try for 20. I think 25 will be out of the question. But I will TRY with all my might to finish 20 surveys!!!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

No problem here getting them. Just logged into one, got an alcohol one...said I didn't quality...go figure, so next one was Pizza, qualified for that one. Pretty odd, love alcohol, not pizza.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    No problem here getting them. Just logged into one, got an alcohol one...said I didn't quality...go figure, so next one was Pizza, qualified for that one. Pretty odd, love alcohol, not pizza.

You'd like our pizza!!! DH makes a special white pizza......oh man is it good. We use it for appetizers and eat it cold or room temperature. It's a big hit here in the Notheast. Also popular is Party Pizza. Plain sauce pizza you eat cold or room temperature.

You stick with me....you'll like pizza.....I guarantee it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I finaly got one.
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Must be a lucky day...I got one too!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    You'd like our pizza!!! DH makes a special white pizza......oh man is it good. We use it for appetizers and eat it cold or room temperature. It's a big hit here in the Notheast. Also popular is Party Pizza. Plain sauce pizza you eat cold or room temperature.

You stick with me....you'll like pizza.....I guarantee it.
    Ooohhh. I love white pizza! I think I need your DH's recipe. And Party Pizza, around these parts they call it tomatoe pie. Basically a cold pizza without the cheese.