Thread: Bealls Department store

Default Bealls Department store

I never heard of them till I moved to Florida,and I have to tell you, there quality is great. I see they are having a back to school sale also, so if you want some good prices and quality clothes for you children, shop here. I absolutely love this place. I buy about 80% of our clothes, shoes and a lot of household stuff there. This is a great place for Christmas presents too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I love that store!! I wish we had it here in RI. When we were in FL, I bought several things for me and an outfit for dd. I could have spent a long time more there, but dh got bored and was waiting in the car. Bad husband!
    Sunshine Rewards

Mine will actually say...lets go to Bealls, he loves it too. i got him a pair of Docker loafers the other day, they were regulary 45.00, with the sales and % off, got them for 17.00. What a great deal.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I love Bealls. But I love the Bealls Outlet more. I have found designer clothes for cheap there. I always make a few trips to both Bealls when I am in Florida and I do shop at Bealls online. Great store!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

We have two of the outlets here. I have not been in one in about a year though.