Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for the state of Minnesota

Default Prayer for the state of Minnesota

Saying prayers for those involved in this horrible bridge accident.

May God be with them.

Oh, no! I had not heard about this. I just saw the brief story on CNN.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Live video:

http://www.myfoxtoledo.com/myfox/pag...Y&pageId=1.1.1

this is just horrible!

OMG, this is is so terrible. Prayers for everyone.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh gosh - just terrible. Prayers.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

You guys...I take that bridge to work if I drive. I took the bus today & thankfully it doesn't take that route, but I'm trying like all heck to get in touch w/my co-workers & friends. It's just so scary. There are people just stranded on the bridge. There are cars going backwards because of the way it buckeled. DH is a cop in sister city but as far as I know he hasn't been called in...can't get a hold of him as most cell phone lines are busy. Can't get a hold of one of our friend who would take the bridge home from work. It's just so scary. My mom called to see if I was home, I said no. She said whwere are you...I had no idea of what is going on at this point. So scary. That bridge is under construction & you can only go 45 mph w/good traffic. It's right out of downtown & rush hour. People could only go 10 mph. They had to be bumper to bumper. I just can't believe it. It's a main bridge into/out of Mpls. There is a Twin's game tonight & you could take that bridge rigt to the Metrodome exit. I just keep saying omg omg. I'm crying thinking of what could have been. I see these cars & pray these people are ok, I'm praying that they are no my co-workers, friends or family. I pray there is no one underneath the bridge in the river.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    You guys...I take that bridge to work if I drive. I took the bus today & thankfully it doesn't take that route, but I'm trying like all heck to get in touch w/my co-workers & friends. It's just so scary. There are people just stranded on the bridge. There are cars going backwards because of the way it buckeled. DH is a cop in sister city but as far as I know he hasn't been called in...can't get a hold of him as most cell phone lines are busy. Can't get a hold of one of our friend who would take the bridge home from work. It's just so scary. My mom called to see if I was home, I said no. She said whwere are you...I had no idea of what is going on at this point. So scary. That bridge is under construction & you can only go 45 mph w/good traffic. It's right out of downtown & rush hour. People could only go 10 mph. They had to be bumper to bumper. I just can't believe it. It's a main bridge into/out of Mpls. There is a Twin's game tonight & you could take that bridge rigt to the Metrodome exit. I just keep saying omg omg. I'm crying thinking of what could have been. I see these cars & pray these people are ok, I'm praying that they are no my co-workers, friends or family. I pray there is no one underneath the bridge in the river.

I am so happy to see you post! I immediately thought of you when I saw this. I hope and pray that all your loved ones are ok and that hopefully the number of people who lost their lives in this is kept very low. This is just so sad.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

OMG Jen -- how scary! Keeping everyone in my prayers.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

this is just awful. Jen I am glad you are ok. I sure hope that everyone is ok. Please keep us posted.
    My prayers and those of my family will go out to all involved.
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    we are there giving you hugs and saying prayers for you and your family. Oh hon......