Thread: Target's BF sale is already online.....

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Target's BF sale is already online.....

It saved me a huge headache trying to figure out if I could get into the brick and morter store tomorrow morning before our hockey game. They're BF 2 day sale prices were up today so I was able to order everything I wanted!
    One thing is a store only purchase, so I'm still trying to figure that one out, but to get the other's I wanted one was free shipping the other 2 bigger items weren't felt great to be done already.
    I figured it out to be about $5 shipping (a piece) on the other 2 items, and that's worth the headache and price of gas to me!
    Sunshine Rewards

What did ya get, April???

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    What did ya get, April???
    Razor Ripstick for DS - Reg $78 on sale for $59
    Dr. Suess I can do that board game for DD5 - Reg $20 on sale for $14
    Our Gen Day Bed - DD6 that wasn't on sale but out of my 3 Target's I've only ever seen it at 1 and they only ever have 1 on the shelf, so to play it safe I went ahead and ordered it online. I *probably* would have been able to get it in the store eventually but heck I was already shopping! lol

Best Buy also has their sales up, I was debating on a new MP3 player for myself, but I decided to hold off.
    Sunshine Rewards

Good for you april.

heading to my sisters for dinner right now, but after we eat we are going to tear thru the flyers and do some online damage!!

I will remember to check out target...thanks for the heads up!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Just checking in....
    April thanks for the heads up. I am going to check things out. I'm like Pam...we have eaten...after a nap I am going to get going on the flyers and online looking.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I can't believe how many deals I am seeing online already. All of the major brand name merchants seem to be starting their deals already.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I can't believe how many deals I am seeing online already. All of the major brand name merchants seem to be starting their deals already.
    You're right. I had already gone to a black friday site and downloaded all the ads earlier this week and made my list. I've almost bought everything off the list already. Not nearly as much to worry about now tomorrow....and I'm almost completely DONE!!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Thanks for the heads up. I bought my grandson a 2 wheeler with training wheels and a Holiday Barbie both on sale before company came. The bike was free shipping.

I'm going to go checkout the ads now.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the tip.

Some of the Leapster games that are on sale also have free shipping. Gotta love a sale plus free shipping. Now is just need Walmart to start their online sale so I can get the Leapster.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!