Thread: Gap Shoppers

Default Gap Shoppers

Just looking for some feedback. My coworker's DD works at Gap and was kind enough to share her 30% friends and family discount coupon with me (starts tomorrow) for my DDs' school clothes shopping. Of course I'm all about the 30% off (cheapie that I am!!!), but for the heck of it, I'll use the SR Gap link on the slim chance Gap is feeling generous and wants to give me the 2% SR kick back on my order in addition to the 30% discount.

Any Gap shoppers have luck using non SR coupons/codes and still get the 2% back? Just curious...
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Are they unique codes or can they be shared? I need to buy a bunch of school clothes and I ususally shop thru the Gap. I was hoping to get a code this year but no such luck yet.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

The 30% off code is unique, unfortunately. But I do have a 20% code that isn't unique if you think that would help...it's "KIDSBTS20", but it expires on 8/5/07 (this Sunday). I hope that helps you!!!

I placed my order last night, so I'll have to wait and see if Gap is willing to give me the 2% SR kick back...a little double dipping, but it was worth a shot!!
    Lori

I tried it on Wednesday night with my order- I hope it goes thru! Not sure but it was worth a try. It will be over $5 SR credits if it goes thru!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I received a code from a generous DISer last night. I placed an order last night and my credit is already pending in my SR account
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

OMG - mine too!!! I just saw it in there now...hadn't even thought to look for it this early!!!

I'm sooooooo excited about this!!!! So I guess that solves it...Gap offers a VERY good chance of getting credit while ALSO using a non SR coupon code! Wowie wow wow!!!

Lori

YAY! I see my pending Gap now too! So awesome! Another $5.xx in my SR account. I love SR. Love it so.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin