Thread: Using laptop at Disney World?

Default Using laptop at Disney World?

We leave for Disney in the morning!!! I am bringing my laptop to play with and was wondering if I would be able to do anything on SR while I was there. I thought I might do some shopping but I don't want to do anything and then not get credit. I just got my laptop so I really have no idea what I can do on it while at Disney. Thanks!!

I have had our laptop the last 2 of my 3 WDW trips. But I don't think I did anything with SR besides the paid clicks or scratch offs. I mostly didn't have time, but I also didn't want the whole IP address thing to screw me up, on the off chance another SR member had recently stayed and did any activity. Remote chances, but I played it safe.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

We were there in October and I did the clicks, scratch off's and the surveys (if I could get one). I didn't do any offers or shopping because I didn't want to take any chances with those but everything else you will be fine doing.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

yes it counts! I use the same laptop I use at home and would use it at different locations on our way to and at Disney! Need all the points!!

Do they have WiFi there now? When we went in January 2008 there was no connection available free of charge. I wondered when Disney would upgrade like the other hotels and make it available.
    Anyone know?

the last time we went, wifi was not available, but we found it at different restaurants throughout the area-specifically McDonalds!

We were there in August and wifi still wasn't available. We stayed at CB and OKW.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

Man, I wish they would update and add it to the resorts. Not that I need to be on the internet while there. But we are going to be there a whole week this time and it would be nice to check email and the daily news once in a while.