Thread: Sunshine Rewards Coupon or Discount for Kodak Gallery

Default Sunshine Rewards Coupon or Discount for Kodak Gallery

A new coupon or discount has been added to Sunshine Rewards for Kodak Gallery

Get 75 Free 4x6 prints when you join the Kodak Gallery! -~-~-~-~ Buy one set of 10 5?x7? Photo Print Cards and get two sets of 10 free. Just in time to personalize those holiday cards. Coupon code 20FREECARDS. -~-~-~-~ Save 30%: Save 30% on all products when you spend $60 with coupon code TURKEY30 -~-~-~-~ Save 20% on all products when you spend $30 with coupon code TURKEY20. -~-~-~-~ Save 20% when you spend $20 on Photo Gifts, Photo Books and Prints at Kodak Gallery! -~-~-~-~ Join the Kodak Gallery and get 20 free prints!

Get coupon or discount for Kodak Gallery...
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I think the 75 free prints for new members is a great deal. Any idea how long after you sign up you have to use these before they expire? I want to take advantage of this, but just deleted the bad pictures from my Disney 2007 ones and I apparently have 222 to develop. While this is a great deal, I'm not sure I want to spend *quite* that much on film processing right now and since the pics are all from the same trip, I'd like to get them all developed at once. Or, does anybody know if I can get SR credit if I do an instore pickup?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards