Thread: Help for PS3 needed

Default Help for PS3 needed

If you see any good deals could you post it here. I'm sort of looking for a PS3. thanks.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Is "sort of looking" the same as looking?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Aren't you the coupon lady?

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Aren't you the coupon lady?
    Unfortunately there aren't any for that
    I'm hoping theres a deal sleeping somewhere on one of the merchants websites.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

DH found one with an 80 gig harddrive for $399
    Angie

Best Buy has an 80GB with a game and a Blu-ray for 399.99. It was an in-store doorbuster, but my DSIL just got one about 15 minutes ago (without camping out).

Sears also had one in their ad that was also online - 399.99, but I don't think it came with games.

Sony gives a $150 credit (as a Sony card, I think) if you apply for the Playstation Card and buy a PS3 (I don't know the details - I just searched their site and it is on the right side once you get to the PS3 page at the Sony online store). Here's the link:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921644604396

Oops - just saw you had already posted this offer on the Sony site link!
    Last edited by StitchandPooh'smom; 11-28-2008 at 12:24 PM. Reason: coupon already posted
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Best Buy has an 80GB with a game and a Blu-ray for 399.99. It was an in-store doorbuster, but my DSIL just got one about 15 minutes ago (without camping out).

Sears also had one in their ad that was also online - 399.99, but I don't think it came with games.

Sony gives a $150 credit (as a Sony card, I think) if you apply for the Playstation Card and buy a PS3 (I don't know the details - I just searched their site and it is on the right side once you get to the PS3 page at the Sony online store). Here's the link:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921644604396

Oops - just saw you had already posted this offer on the Sony site link!
    Ya, I knew I posted one, but couldn't remember where after all the coupons I had put up. Thanks for the reminder.