Thread: MyWinesDirect question

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default MyWinesDirect question

There are two coupons on mywinesdirect.com that seem to be for the same thing. Just checking in before I place my order...

Black Friday Savings! Save $15 off + $0 shipping on our Member Favorites pack at MyWinesDirect. Use code CYBERSAVE at checkout, offer valid 11-28-08 through 12-01-08. 01-Dec-2008

Black Friday offer - 6 bottles of wine for only $69.95 plus free shipping when you use code CYBERSAVE at checkout. Offer valid 11-28-08 to 12-1-08

Thanks...my dad loves these packs - can't decided between the all red pack for $10 more or just getting the cybersave pack and helping him drink the 2 whites haha.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    There are two coupons on mywinesdirect.com that seem to be for the same thing. Just checking in before I place my order...

Black Friday Savings! Save $15 off + $0 shipping on our Member Favorites pack at MyWinesDirect. Use code CYBERSAVE at checkout, offer valid 11-28-08 through 12-01-08. 01-Dec-2008

Black Friday offer - 6 bottles of wine for only $69.95 plus free shipping when you use code CYBERSAVE at checkout. Offer valid 11-28-08 to 12-1-08

Thanks...my dad loves these packs - can't decided between the all red pack for $10 more or just getting the cybersave pack and helping him drink the 2 whites haha.
    They just released different coupons at different times with the same code, so as long as you use the code, thats all you need to do.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.