Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about Vista Print Calendar offer

mine didn't credit yet and i did it the same day you did. i wonder if cindy or tricia can check into this and see if there is any way they would know if i am going to get credit for it or not. it's okay if i don't as i really liked the calendar i ordered but the $2 would be a nice addition to my account. any thoughts on this?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

can someone please answer my questions regarding the vista print calendar offer.

I really don't know, Marcy. I know on a lot of offers you can't file a TT. I think you just need to learn to be patient.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Marcy, I think if I were you, I would post your question in a new thread. Maybe it would get noticed a little better and Tricia or Cindy or Angie would be able to answer you
    Sunshine Rewards

that sounds like a good idea but i would not know how to word it so it doesn't sound like the original thread or offer. any ideas or suggestions on how i should do this would be greatly appreciated.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I think you just have to wait to see if it credits & if it doesn't, chalk it up to getting a nice calendar. Like mmm611 said, TT's shouldn't be filed for a freebie & putting a thread on the forum for your credit really isn't good for the merchants to see either. I'm sure Cindy, Tricia & Angie have seen this thread & if they had any insight as to what was going on they would either reply or let you know through a PM.

Posting a new thread everytime you don't get a credit isn't going to help, in fact, it could just hurt all of us....the merchants do read these forums & can pull offers & such if there is too much complaining, which, honestly, I have seen a lot lately. It's one thing to comment if you got credit or if you didn't, I'm sure that helps Tricia, Cindy & Angie, but to start a thread for each new offer?? That's overkill if you ask me.

Many freebie offers don't come through for many people & it's just something we have to try to remember. I know it's frustrating at times, especially if it's either a large amount or if so many others are getting the offer to come through. But what I remember to tell myself is that Tricia, Cindy & Angie are doing ME a huge favor by allowing me to earn money through this site. If a freebie doesn't credit, dang & yeah I'm frustrated, but I'm going to ask for help w/my computer & if that still doesn't help, then I'll remember what isn't crediting & move on. Shopping & surveys I'm not having any issues with...which others may be...so sometimes it's just the luck of the draw.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I wanted to apologize for my above post regarding a new thread. I wasn't trying to stir up a big bunch of nonsense or anything, just trying to help a fellow sunshiner. I thought that was the point here, helping each other. I see your point regarding new threads though and will be sure not to start any. So sorry to upset you. It wont happen again.
    Sunshine Rewards

i completely understand what you are saying and i had not planned on starting a new thread on this as one already exists. it's just kind of frustrating when you do an offer, lay out money for something and it doesn't credit when you think it will. money is tight all over now so when someone complains that they didn't get credit for an offer after spending their money i think it kind of hurts their pocketbook somewhat (does that make sense). i will try not to complain about these things as much as i have lately and will remember that sometimes you get the offers and sometimes you don't. for reminding me about the reason i joined sr in the first place-to shop, make some money and take surveys. have a wonderful day.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i completely understand what you are saying and i had not planned on starting a new thread on this as one already exists. it's just kind of frustrating when you do an offer, lay out money for something and it doesn't credit when you think it will. money is tight all over now so when someone complains that they didn't get credit for an offer after spending their money i think it kind of hurts their pocketbook somewhat (does that make sense). i will try not to complain about these things as much as i have lately and will remember that sometimes you get the offers and sometimes you don't. for reminding me about the reason i joined sr in the first place-to shop, make some money and take surveys. have a wonderful day.
    Yes I understand but what Jen was trying to say is your really only supposed to do the offer if your REALLY interested in it, so you would want the product regardless of receiving credit which would just be an added bonus!

I did the Vista card offer twice, it didn't credit the first time but I was so impressed as were others with my DD's bday invites I waited my 30 days and tried again for my other DD's bday. Some we get credit some we don't, some take a week, or even a month.
    Sunshine Rewards

i did the offer because i was interested in getting the calendar (i get calendars for my kids for christmas every year) and this seemed like a good deal - the money was not the prime consideration but it just would have been nice. that's all i am saying. sorry to have started such a commotion over a vista print offer. will not do it again.