Thread: Dick's Sporting Good Coupon

Default Dick's Sporting Good Coupon

Does anyone know how to apply the Dick's 15 percent off coupon? There is no code and it doesn't come up when I click on the site. Thanks for all your help!
    src=http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/diamond-diamond-bronze.jpg;

Quote Originally Posted by 3darlings View Post
    Does anyone know how to apply the Dick's 15 percent off coupon? There is no code and it doesn't come up when I click on the site. Thanks for all your help!
    It should automatically figure it up at the end for anything that isn't excluded. There is no code for it that i can find.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

i had the same problem?? didn't end up using them b/c of it.. wasn't sure what i was supposed to do... went to the store instead?

I place a large order $430 a few minutes ago expecting to see the discount. Well no discount came off. So I found a phone number and called. I will see a 15% discount after the order ships credited back to my credit card.

I hope this doesn't mess up my SR credit but 15% was to good to pass up.
    --Becky
    Wisconsin

Sunshine Rewards

By the way, when I got to the Dicks Sporting Good site at the top middle of the page was an ad for 15% off. No code with it though so when I read Cindy's post about it will probably just come off at the end I tried it.

They were real nice on the phone when I called and I should see the credit.
    --Becky
    Wisconsin

Sunshine Rewards

thanks! wish i has known to call... better than fighting the masses today!!

Thanks for the info. It didn't come up at the end like I expected so that is why I was wondering. Now I think I will wait until Monday for the 25%!
    src=http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/diamond-diamond-bronze.jpg;