Thread: cyber monday

Default cyber monday

is there anyway to find out exactly what will be offered on cyber monday? i mean like ads for black friday.

monday is a payday for us and i would love to get in on a couple of good deals.

my big items are a ps2, games, dvd/vhs player.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    is there anyway to find out exactly what will be offered on cyber monday? i mean like ads for black friday.

monday is a payday for us and i would love to get in on a couple of good deals.

my big items are a ps2, games, dvd/vhs player.
    You can check out black friday/cyber monday link to see what coupons we currently have up
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

i'm sorry, i meant in general, so that i know which site to come here to shop thru.

you know how walmart or other stores sends out black friday ads and then everyone runs in to get those deals. well i was wanting to see a list of stores and their cyber monday specials. that way i would know which site to come here to shop at.

does that make sense? i wasn't meaning what coupons sr had for them. at least not yet. but i will be checking that out on monday when i am ready to shop.

thanks for your help.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.