Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: July Survey Bonuses

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Yes, I want to get a bonus for August. I completed the most surveys ever since I started SR in July - 4 But, DH completed one last night on drinking The survey was all about Vodka. He loves vodka.

What about the 24 hours limit? Can we do one quicker?

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

got my $5 - what a boost to my day (and my account!) going for another $5 this month, 2 for 2 on surveys thus far
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I have done 2 on cheetos, this month. One with DD12 and one with DD9, with two different types of cheetos. Makes me want to go out and buy cheetos.

I got my $5 survey for completing over 25 surveys. The money really does add up quickly if you can just manage to get one every day.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Yes, it is gone. And, with school starting back, that will makes doing surveys much easier. We are gone, alot, in the evenings and I work during the day. Knowing I can do it anytime makes me want to do more.
    Wow oh wow! That is wonderful news! Thanks!
    Debbie

I managed to get the $5. It's the easiest was for me to get money, since the offers hate me, so I am REALLY persistent.

Now if only my referrals would realize what easy money the surveys can be. (I know, sometimes they are a pain, but you CAN get them!)
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Got my $5! Managed 30 out of 31 surveys, only missing the first day of the month. These have just become part of my day now. I'm only going to be able to get 24 max this month unless I can do them from Mexico, but the thought of trying to do them in a tequila stupor isn't going to be too high on my list. I'll be back with a vengeance in September!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got the $5 bonus!!
    Already 2-2 this month!!!!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

After whining on a different thread about me not qualifiying, I got to complete one today! Hurray! I am going to try SOOO hard to get AT LEAST 15 done. I didn't try too much last time because I knew I would be out of town quite a bit.

Is it true??? You can only do 1 survey per 24 hours? I never remember when I do them. I guess I will have to keep record of that.

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    After whining on a different thread about me not qualifiying, I got to complete one today! Hurray! I am going to try SOOO hard to get AT LEAST 15 done. I didn't try too much last time because I knew I would be out of town quite a bit.

Is it true??? You can only do 1 survey per 24 hours? I never remember when I do them. I guess I will have to keep record of that.

Angela
    You can do one per calendar day.