Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: July Survey Bonuses

I got my $5 bonus!! I'm totally addicted to that bonus - I got one in June and again in July...here's hoping for a successful August!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I got the $5 bonus ths month...up from the minimum amount last month!!! I HOPE I will be able to do enough surveys this month but since I go back to work on Monday it will be a bit tougher. I imagine I will not be able to even pull up SR on my work computer (school system) since everything is highly monitored for content. I just hope that by the time I get home each day there will be some surveys left!!

THANKS S.R. for the bonus!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Is it true??? You can only do 1 survey per 24 hours? I never remember when I do them. I guess I will have to keep record of that.

Angela
    There USED to be a 24 hour rule... not anymore... you don't have to record when you do the survey...It will give you the "exceeded daily limit" if it won't let you take one...

Thank God... I was getting sick of recording the time each day...and my survey time getting later and later... now that is all in the past...

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

My goal was 20 since we had a week vacation planned and 25 was impossible, but I couldn't skip any days after vacation to make that work. Couldn't get a survey this past Sunday, so I had to settle for the $1 bonus.

My August goal is also 20 since we'll be away a week. I've got the first two, so I'm off to a good start.

I am glad that there is no longer that 24 hour rule. I was still going by that! How did I miss that change??? Anyway, good to know! Thanks!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I did 25 in June and 29 in July. August will be a challange, if I want to reach 25 I can not miss a day. We will be gone for 6 days so I won't be able to do any then. So far this month I am 2 for 2.
    Carrie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am 2 for 2 also.
    ________
    BODY SCIENCE
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:38 AM.

I just love multiplying 80 cents by the number of surveys done...this month it is what made me OK, when my silly greedy side showed up b/c I "only" got 23. Kept having to talk myself down with that bit of multiplication.

If there's anyone out there who has a Mac computer and has problems getting into the surveys and you're NOT using firefox, use firefox. It's what made all these surveys possible, after several days of not even having anything to click to get into a survey.

And thanks again to the person who suggested Firefox. (DH has been urging mozilla on me for YEARS, and is feeling quite vindicated!)
    Sunshine Rewards

WOOHOO! I logged in to see a nice little $3 increase in my account!!

Guess that means even more $$ I can spend when we visit

Thanks so much!!!

I was able to get a $5 bonus!! I am aiming for 25 again this month...I will be gone a couple days though.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards