Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tricia, I owe you $.80

Default Tricia, I owe you $.80

I got credit twice for the 7/31 survey. Do I need to submit a trouble ticket or can you fix it without one?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Chances are you did more than one survey that day and the system fluked and let you in to take another one after you had done the first. Since Greenfield gave you credit for 2, you get credit for 2 LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

But I didn't complete two, only one. I did start one earlier in the day but had to close it out after only two questions because something came up and I knew I wouldn't have 15-20 minutes to sit at the computer to finish a survey. And it was the IM survey, didn't that one require signing up for a year or something to get credit?

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Mouse View Post
    But I didn't complete two, only one. I did start one earlier in the day but had to close it out after only two questions because something came up and I knew I wouldn't have 15-20 minutes to sit at the computer to finish a survey. And it was the IM survey, didn't that one require signing up for a year or something to get credit?
    Nope, I got credit for the IM without signing up for the year long program.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Sounds like you got a 2 survey day!
    Sunshine Rewards

We must have had a few people with those because I saw a couple of people with 35 surveys last month!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We must have had a few people with those because I saw a couple of people with 35 surveys last month!

Awesome, I wish they'd let me know the trick to that....sure it depends on luck...and I don't have that....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Hmmmmm, 35 surveys, 35 days in the month? I want that calendar. If we could get four or five more hours in the day too, that'd be great - lol!

Alright, so I guess I'm safe to go party with my $.80. Now where's Ant and Chingy at?

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Mouse View Post
    Hmmmmm, 35 surveys, 35 days in the month? I want that calendar. If we could get four or five more hours in the day too, that'd be great - lol!

Alright, so I guess I'm safe to go party with my $.80. Now where's Ant and Chingy at?
    If you've got an extra .80, they will probably be tracking you down because it seems they might be a little hard up these days. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    Awesome, I wish they'd let me know the trick to that....sure it depends on luck...and I don't have that....
    Actually, I'm one of the folks who did 35 and I'll tell you the secret... it's pure survey paranoia!!

Really, even when I think I've successfully completed a survey, I ALWAYS go back in and double check to make sure it says I've done my quota for the day and can't do any more. If it lets me in, I assume that the first one didn't take and do another. Sometimes 2 are credited... why, I couldn't say.

So... I'm paranoid enough to assume it's allowing me to take a survey because whatever I thought counted, didn't! Does that make sense?

I definitely find the surveys are time consuming and often annoying. But if I'm persistant I can usually get through one a day... it's probably my demographic, 55 yo divorced single full time working mother, that helps... and since a lot of the freebies don't credit for me, it's the best way to add to my total each day.

My only "trick", I guess, is that whenever I log in to SR, I always check to see whether I'd done my survey quota for the day. HTH
    Sunshine Rewards